Absolute Energy’s vision has anticipated how the epochal shift in energy generation and distribution technologies as well as digitalisation will transform Emerging Markets’ socio-economic development.
Our Vision for today and tomorrow is clear!
Technology is pervasive and both electrification and development models should be adjusted to fully benefit from such developments. Energy generation, storage and distribution are experiencing an epochal shift driven by technology. This represents a unique opportunity for emerging markets and rural areas.
We are prepared for a new era, where:
“The utilities of the future will not limit their service offering to the supply of energy, but will instead go further in supporting (directly or in partnership with specialized operators) the creation of new local economies that will increase the wealth of local communities to transform them into productive towns”
- Renewable energy technologies are becoming increasingly competitive surpassing the most competitive fossil fuel sources.
- Storage is the great “game changer” solving the intermittency of renewable energy generation and allowing reliable 24/7 energy service delivered at increasingly competitive costs.
- Digitalization, IoT, AI and Fintech will transform the way energy is utilized/distributed, metered and paid especially in emerging markets where another leapfrog is possible to mimic what happened in the telecoms in the past decades.
- De-centralized generation models will gradually replace traditional centralized ones ensuring faster and modular deployment at cheaper costs. Enlightened Governments will take this opportunity to replicate the leapfrogging attained in the telecoms.
- Ensuring access to energy to everyone in the world at competitive costs and in full respect of the environment will trigger significant socio-economic implications while fostering unprecedented growth in emerging markets economies.